LearnEER specific objectives aim to:
- Improve professionals' skills and sectors' competitiveness
- Prepare a peer to peer and mutual learning methodology, where target agents share knowledge
- Conduct capacity building through the project activities
- Work on the development of an informal and dynamic professional qualification model towards the EU 20-20-20 targets
- Conduct C-VET guidance and coaching methods
The objectives of the project will be achieved with 4 Intellectual Outputs
O1 Skills Framework for the Energy Efficiency building Retrofitting (EER) sector is aimed to define the LearnEER platform support by identifying the current and needed skills for the target agents, the EER sector barriers and the peer-learning methodology to be implemented. The Output will give an insight into the training needs and provide conclusions for the development of the peer-learning platform.
The requirements on functional level of the platform are established in O2 EER Peer-Learning Platform development, where the learning objectives are defined and the assessment methodology agreed upon the peer-learning platform final delivery. Piloting testing on target agents will evaluate the products functioning, their user-friendliness, and will be improved based on the feedback.
O3 Guidelines and User Support takes place aiming to provide targeted guides, manuals, recommendations and supporting material to fulfil the connexion with the target agents. This IO will feedback with the platform assessment and improvement activities in order to provide more personalized coaching and support materials for the users.
The EER Knowledge Transfer & Mainstreaming action of O4 will use the releases obtained from the rest of IOs in order to determine, proof and feedback in real life settings the mutual learning & knowledge exchange approach.